This is to thank our past community partners and to welcome any new ones, who work to improve the well-being of our community. We invite you to apply to the Norwich Lions Club (NLC) Community Grants Program, to receive funds in support of your work. Grant applications received are prioritized for awards within the total funds that the club has collected in a given year.
- Applications were due March 17, 2023.
- All applications will be compiled and shared with the finance committee by March 31st.
- The finance committee will convene in early April and recommend grant recipients to the NLC board of directors.
- The NLC board of directors will determine which applicants receive funding in the second half of April.
1. Most awards in the past have been $250-$1,000. All awards will be considered based on their merit.
2. Funds may be granted to help complete projects already underway.
3. Preference is given to projects:
- In which applicant volunteer time is included.
- To which the organization is contributing funds.
- That serve children, the sick or the disabled.
4. Our preference is a specific project, not an annual budget request.
5. Applicants may receive funding for a specific project only once in a 12-month period.
6. Successful applicants will turn in a brief report explaining how the funds were used.
Please see our letter of explanation and fill out the form. If you need a form, or have questions, please contact any member of the Norwich Lions Club.