The Norwich Lions Club held the 2022 Norwich Fair, on August 11-14.
We thank the following sponsors:
- Pathways Consulting
- Richard Electric
- Twin State Sand and Gravel
Hours of operation were, as follows:
- Thursday: 6 to 10 pm (wrist bands available); Band: Rob Oxford (7 to 9 pm)
- Friday: 5 to 10 pm; Band: Flames (7 to 9 pm)
- Saturday: Noon to 10 pm (wrist bands available noon-5 pm); Band: Tuck Rocks Dojo (5 to 9 pm)
- Sunday: Noon to 5 pm (wrist bands available); Band: Wool (1:30 to 3:30 pm)
$25 for wristbands on select days
$30 for a sheet of 40 tickets (75 cents per ticket)
$25 for a sheet of 25 tickets
Single tickets are $1 each
Proceeds from the fair are the primary source of funds for the club’s charitable giving to community organizations through the Club’s Community Grants Program. Annually, we have raised and distributed to community organizations between $20,000 and $22,000. The fair features a midway with games, rides for young and old, and a variety of participatory fund-raising events including:
- Fire Truck visit 6 to 9 pm, Friday
- Fireworks 9 pm (+/-) Friday (conditions permitting)
- Face painting 12 to 2 pm, Sunday
- Meadow Muffins Contest held at 3 pm on Sunday, August 14th.
- Silent auction (held on line October 7th through 17th in 2022)
- Dunk tank (not held in 2022)
- Pie baking (not held in 2022)
- Barbecue (not held in 2022)
Here is a link to photographs by Kyle Koehler of the fair.