The Norwich Lions Club will hold the 2023 Norwich Fair, on August 10-13.
We thank the following sponsors:
- Pathways Consulting
- Richard Electric
- Twin State Sand and Gravel
Hours of operation and bands performing will be:
- Thursday: 6 to 10 pm (wrist bands available); Band: Flames (moved to Saturday, because of weather)
- Friday: 5 to 10 pm; Band: Andrew Brozek Music (7 to 9 pm)
- Saturday: Noon to 10 pm (wrist bands available noon-5 pm); Bands: Flames (12 to 2 pm). Tuck Rocks Dojo (6 to 9 pm)
- Sunday: Noon to 5 pm (wrist bands available); Band: Wool (1 to 3 pm)
Prices will be:
$25 for wristbands on select days
$30 for a sheet of 40 tickets (75 cents per ticket)
$25 for a sheet of 25 tickets
Single tickets are $1 each
The following rides require 3 tickets each: Slide, Funhouse, Dizzy Dragon, Farm Tractor, Bee, Quad Runner, and Train.
The following rides require 4 tickets each: Tornado, Hurricane and Sizzler.
Proceeds from the fair are the primary source of funds for the club’s charitable giving to community organizations through the Club’s Community Grants Program. Annually, we have raised and distributed to community organizations between $20,000 and $22,000. The fair features a midway with games, rides for young and old, and a variety of participatory fund-raising events including:
- Fireworks 9 pm (+/-) Saturday (conditions permitting)
- Face painting 12 to 2:30 pm, Saturday
- Meadow Muffins Contest held at 3 pm on Sunday, August 13th.
- Silent auction (held on line October 6th through 15th in 2023)
- Dunk tank
Here is a link to photographs by Kyle Koehler of the fair.